Inspiration March

Related image

Life Inspiration:

For my personal narrative some inspiration I had varies from stuff I wrote in my journal to just having memories of my childhood. The main reason I wrote what I wrote was because my friend, who the narrative is based on, was sitting across from me and the event I had with her was funny and very vivid in my mind. 

Second thing that gave me inspiration for my personal narrative was that in class we wrote a list of people who were important within our lives and what memories were really strong within our past. This friend’s name came up again and that gave me the strong feeling that that is the story I should write about. 

Journal Inspiration:

Something from my journal that inspired me for my short story was the little clip from my last month inspiration page and also the “symbolic journey” I took part of in class. The “symbolic journey” is were the teacher told us to imagine different scenery with our eyes closed and then write down what we saw. From this I got really interested in having more description in my writing to create an image within the readers mind.  

Photo URL:

Skip to toolbar